Friday, October 18, 2013

What's for lunch Mummy?

I think the kiddos have made it clear - they don't like the heirloom tomatoes.  Yesterday they came home with a few left and I figured they just ran out of time.  Today they came home with not one tomato eaten.  I tried one and it was pretty bitter.  Guess I won't be buying them again!  Too bad because I love the colors.  

Here is a great Halloween lunch!


Mummy dogs
grapes
heirloom tomatoes & carrots
Max got a string cheese
Maya got ketchup

I tried to draw a Jack-O'-Lantern face on the orange tomatoes but my food safe marker didn't show up very well and wiped off too easily.  So I left them as is and added the fun picks.   

The mummy's eyes are candy from the cupcake decorations at the grocery store stuck on with a little ketchup.  The kids said "Eww!  ketchup on candy?!" but they ate them.  ;)

Thanks for reading!

2 comments: