Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Candy Corn and Pumpkins

I tried to make Candy Corn out of peppers but Becoming a Bentoholic  did it a whole lot better!  Take a look.


Maya had a Banana with 2 days (left til Halloween) etched in it
Candy Corn
4 types of roasted potatoes cut with pumpkin cutters - sweet, red, yellow and blue!
Cucumber slices cut with pumpkin cutters
Candy Corn made with yellow and orange sweet pepper and a cucumber tip
Tricolor grapes on pumpkin picks - red, black and green


Max's lunch is slightly different.  He doesn't like potatoes.  Who doesn't like potatoes?!?!  He is now tolerating sweet potatoes but only when they are smothered in butter and brown sugar.  So he got a sandwich!
Pumpkin shaped sandwich - peanut butter and apple butter
Candy Corn
Tricolor grapes on pumpkin picks
Banana - 2 days left!
Pumpkin shaped cucumber
Candy corn pepper with string cheese as the tip and the rest of the string cheese cut up


I thought I would share my lunch today too!  It's packed in our new Shuttle lunchbox from Planetbox.  

Cucumber slices
Red grapes
Max's sandwich looked so good I made myself the same! 
Peanut butter and apple butter - two halves stacked
Maya put in the pumpkin pick!
Yogurt and string cheese

I also bought the Rover lunch box.  Here's the picture of that from last Thursday.  This was one of the rare days that I could sit at a table to eat lunch during a meeting rather than in my car driving between appointments.
Apple chunks
Ham roll ups, grape tomatoes, cheddar cheese slices
Cucumber slices
Greek yogurt
2 of the little cookies I made in this post



Thanks for reading!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment