Monday, October 28, 2013

Bats and Vampires!

It's Monday of Halloween week!  I'm loving all the Halloween Bentos I've been seeing.  I decided that I am going to make fun Halloween Bentos every day until Halloween!

Today is Bats and Vampires!

Orange Bat pasta
(ok, it's actually veggie bowtie pasta but let's use our imaginations here people!)
Apple with cheese fangs
Dracula pick on carrots and rest of cheese stick
Pumpkin spice muffin with bat ring
"Bloody" pasta sauce
Bat Bread

Maya's is basically the same but she has pink plastic vampire teeth in the apple and she didn't want sauce.  I drew the closed eyes on both kids' apples but took Max's picture before I drew them. 

Today was also Max's day to bring snack for his class.  I try to always send fruit for the class.  Seeing as it's Halloween week I sent red, green and black grapes and I also made a treat!
Pumpkin spice muffins with spider web frosting

Of course Maya needed one in her lunch too!
Unfortunately this is not the one that made it into her lunch.  It must have still been a little warm or something when I packed it in her container last night.  In the morning the frosting had all melted and made a huge mess.  So the one in her lunchbox is just plain.  


Thanks for reading!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment