Thursday, October 10, 2013

Spooooky!!!

Okay, not so spooky, but today I tried my hand at a Halloween lunch.  Yea!  I think this is going to be a fun season! 

I wanted to make something that looked like slimy guts with the eyes still poking out and creepy crawlies climbing over it. 

However, Maya decided it was a spider web with a fly that had HUGE eyes.  Still fun though!

Noodles with peas/corn
Ham roll ups
grapes
Ghost Toast

I also made another Mama Bento today!
Grape tomatoes
Cucumber slices
Sliced Colby/Chedder cheese
Apple slices
Peanut butter in the mini container

I also had a Greek yogurt and Hummus with Pita chips.  This was a better amount of food than Tuesday.  

I would really like to get a better lunch box for me to use but not sure what to go with.  As I said, I drive around all day and basically have to eat while en route.  Not the safest thing, but what can you do?  So I need a lunch box that is easy to get into and won't spill my food everywhere.  I also definitely need a larger bag to carry it in.  My current one is 3-4 years old and was a Target back to school something or other.  It is falling apart and is way too small for what I pack, especially now that I am trying not to use baggies.  Today I had to carry my Pita chips separately because the container didn't fit with everything else!  Not a huge deal but I would like it if everything fit. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment