Monday, October 21, 2013

Fun Bites Review


I am so excited to share this review with you!

Bobbie from FunBites was kind enough to send me a FunBites Cube It to review!

What is FunBites?  It is an amazingly versatile cutter that cuts your food into fun, bite sized squares.  The company also has Hearts and Triangles cutters.

FunBites is a company that was started by a mom, dad and their kids.  They appeal to picky eaters everywhere!  To make parents happy they are BPA free, made in the USA, and dishwasher safe!


Instructions:
Step 1: Place cutter on top of food.  Remove popper top and set to the side.


Step 2: Grab cutter handles on both sides, press down firmly and rock 5-6 times to cut through the food.


Step 3: Lift the cutter up, insert popper top and pop out the bite-sized pieces!

Yummy bite-sized sandwiches:



I wanted to try something a little different with my FunBites cutter.

Bite-sized COOKIES!!!
Maya using the cutter like a pro!
Nice big handles for gripping!
Pop out perfectly!

Separate and decorate!  The kids loved this part!

Perfect bite-sized cookies for a small treat in a nice rainbow of colors!  

How do they stack up?

Four cookies fit perfectly in the smallest Laptop Lunches container for a sweet treat.  

Overall I really like this cutter.  It's fun and easy to use, sturdy, versatile, easy to clean.  I might just have to get the triangles and hearts!  It took a few trials to get the hang of it, but maybe that's because I'm, ahem, old.  Maya figured it out on the first try!  

The biggest drawback is that I now have a million bite-sized sugar cookies in my house!  

Thanks for reading!
Deb


Want one?  Use the link on the right side margin to go to the FunBites website.

Disclosure: I am a FunBites affiliate and may receive a commission on any items purchased via this link.  All opinions expressed are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment