Monday, September 30, 2013

Breakfast for Lunch -Take 2

Today we had breakfast for lunch again!  The kids always love this.

Silk Soy yogurt with flower sprinkles (trying again!)
Canadian Bacon letters with the scraps under the Hashbrown patty
Banana
Fruitables juice (not shown)

Stonyfield Soy yogurt (which actually has milk in it so Maya can't eat it!) with flower sprinkles
Canadian Bacon letters with scraps under Pancake
Syrup in little bottle
Banana
Fruitables juice (not shown)

Look what I found!!!
It's a teeny, tiny soy sauce bottle that came in a packet of about 20.  I put syrup in it for Max's pancake and made sure he could open and CLOSE it.  We'll see if he comes home with a sticky lunch box!
 
I won't be able to squeeze ketchup into it I don't think, although I might try.  I have found a couple of ketchup bottle options on AllThingsForSale.com and from various friends (Thanks everyone!) but haven't gotten any yet. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment