Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Late

Today I don't have to go to work until later than usual.  So I planned on riding bikes to school since it is supposed to be a beautiful day and then start getting cold tomorrow. 

What happens when you know you have extra time in the morning? 

When you are me, you end up staying up way too late reading a new-to-me Bento blog from start to current.  Then you end up accidentally turning off your alarm rather than hitting snooze so you get up late.  You throw on clothes and wake the kids, Hurry Hurry!  Then you have to rush through lunch making and breakfast eating and don't get to ride bikes to school because you will be late.  Then you make it to school with time to spare and wonder why you were so rushed. 

Then you come home and blog about it.  :)

Ham and Cheese Sun sandwich with cheese smile face
(Maya had ham only with ham smile face)
Fresh Mixed Berries with flower pick
Carrots and Cucumbers
(It seemed sparse so I added string cheese to Max's and a Z bar to Maya's)


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I'm getting addicted on this end...or just procrastinating the gobs of paperwork!

    ReplyDelete