Friday, September 20, 2013

1st Post!

Hello!

This is my first time blogging!  I am fairly new to the wonderful world of creative Bento-ing.  I live in the Mile High City of Denver, Colorado with my husband and our two kids.  Our daughter is 8 years old and now in 3rd grade.  She has some food allergies (dairy, egg, fish and peanut) so I have always made her lunches.  Thankfully none are life threatening, but still best to avoid any cross contamination.  Our son is 6 years old and in 1st grade.  He used to have a soy allergy but has outgrown it, but I still make his lunches because it's healthier and cheaper than school lunch!  Every once in a while he will buy school lunch as a treat.

So, I have been making school lunches for my kids for about 3 years.  We have been using the Laptop Lunches system all along but just starting making lunches fun this school year.  Lunch was getting boring so I started searching the internet.  I have been so inspired by all the blogs out there and have been having so much fun making lunches this month that I decided to try my hand at blogging too!  Now I just have to figure out what I am doing! 

In my daughter's words: Welcome to my journey from regular lunches to FANTASTIC LUNCHES!!!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment