Saturday, January 18, 2014

Musical Roll Ups

My roll ups from the other week were a hit so I tried again.  Of course this time they didn't go over as well.  What can you do?

I used music note picks because Wednesdays is piano and violin practice.


Multigrain tortillas with hummus, chicken strips, orange peppers, lettuce
Carrots and snow peas
Mango chunks and blackberries
Seasoned oyster crackers

Right now I have a student shadowing during my "real" job (physical therapy).  He is a great student, but also is extremely nice to my kids.  He taught my son to make these seasoned oyster crackers the other day and helped him do all the steps.  It was really sweet and Max LOVES these crackers.  

Unfortunately Maya cannot eat them due to some of the ingredients so her lunch had Veggie Booty instead.
Thanks for reading!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment