Saturday, January 18, 2014

Breakfast for Lunch! And New Toys!

Whenever I am having a hard time thinking of a lunch and don't want to make sandwiches (or have run out of bread)  I do breakfast for lunch.  It's easy, fast and always a hit.

Blackberries; Mini pancakes, syrup in bottle; Juice box; Hardboiled egg, cheese stick wrapped in ham

Here's Maya's version:
Juice box; Blackberries; Mini pancakes, syrup in bottle, grapes; Ham roll ups

I also received new toys this week!  I won a giveaway over at Olives and Pickles and received a set of EasyLunchboxes and a carrier.  
I LOVE them!
I love the colors, although it was hard to choose between original and the Brights.  I decided on original because I like the green color.  I also got a carrier in Olive green.  It has replaced my old lunchbox completely.  In fact, I just threw the old one away!  It was nasty!  I love that this one has tons of room and I can fit several snacks on top of the lunchbox for my longer days.

Here is my first lunch in my new EasyLunchboxes.  Of course I used the green lid the first day!  But I've used every other color since!
Grapes; Salad dressing in a Laptop Lunches small container; Salad greens, cucumber wedges, carrot coins, ham roll ups

I think I need to get some of the mini dippers now!

Thanks again to Patty at Olives and Pickles and Kelly Lester at EasyLunchboxes!

Thanks for reading!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment