Saturday, January 4, 2014

Last lunches of 2013 #1

Hi all!!

You know how you put off doing something for a few days, and that turns into a week, and then it turns into two weeks, and then....

As I am preparing for return to school next week, and lunch making, I realized that I never posted my lunches from the last two weeks before break!

Well, one of my many New Year's Resolutions is to be sure to blog at least once a week so I don't get caught up in my procrastination cycle again.  Keep your fingers crossed!

These lunches are from the second to last week of school.  I'm doing to do another post with the last week.
PB & J sandwich with Justin's chocolate spread snowflake sandwich cutout
Marshmallow snowman
Pear chunks
Carrots
Yellow cherub tomatoes with snowman pick

Fall Harvest shaped pasta
Roasted broccoli and cauliflower florets
Apple chunks with smiley face pick
Parmesan cheese to sprinkle on pasta
Pasta sauce

Cheese Quesadilla and Bean Burrito
Cucumber slices, grape tomatoes, carrots
Half a banana
Salsa

Ham & Cheese sandwich with dog cutout
Tomato and Cucumber bow ties
Pear chunks

Hardboiled egg (egg mold failed miserably)
Pancakes with syrup
Greek yogurt with yogurt stars (Max said the stars melted before lunch :( )
Apple wedge with stars imprinted

Maya is allergic to dairy and eggs (although we are going for an egg challenge at the allergists in Feb!!)
Pancakes with syrup
Hashbrowns with Canadian bacon
Apple chunks with stars


Thanks for reading!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment